- Common Footage launched a brand new trailer for the most recent “Quick and Livid” film — “F9.”
- Vin Diesel returns as Dominic Toretto within the long-delayed film.
- “F9” is about for a June 25, 2021 launch.
- Go to Insider’s homepage for extra tales.
We’re just some brief months away from lastly seeing Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, and extra reunite in “Quick 9,” Quick Fam.
What higher technique to rejoice than with a brand new trailer?
After getting delayed for greater than a yr as a result of pandemic, Common Footage launched a brand new trailer for “Quick & the Livid 9,” aka “F9,” Wednesday morning and it was effectively well worth the wait.
Diesel, Rodriguez, Tyrese, Ludacris, Sung Kang (!), Helen Mirren, Charlize Theron, and Jordana Brewster are all reprising their roles whereas John Cena, Michael Rooker, and Cardi B be a part of the saga.
It has been some time (over a yr) because the first trailer dropped.
Let’s recap so that you’re within the know when chatting in regards to the movie with your folks:
- “F9” takes place just a few years after “The Destiny of the Livid” as a result of Dom’s son, Brian, is a little bit older.
- Dom has a long-lost brother, Jakob Toretto (John Cena), which has us fully floored. (Dom’s all about household. How is that this the primary time we’re listening to about Jakob?)
- Cipher (Charlize Theron) is again as a villain with a brand new (significantly better) hair model.
- Han is seemingly again from the useless and we won’t wait to learn the way he survived. (#JusticeForHan)
- Sean Boswell (from “Tokyo Drift” — the third “Quick and Livid” film) is showing in “F9.”
- Helen Mirren’s lastly attending to drive quick on this franchise. (This has been one in every of her life targets.)
“F9” was initially imagined to be launched on Might 22, 2020. It would now be launched on June 25, 2021.