The brand new video exhibits “Stranger Things” star Brown as Princess Leia within the “Star Wars” film.
- The video comes from Stryder HD, who has made a number of deep faux movies through the years.
- Followers reportedly selected Brown to star as Princess Leia for the video.
- “At some point in time we are going to either recast or totally CGI parts of actors if you ever want to see them younger or a prequel of a movie they were in or unfortunately great actors we have lost, maybe to ever see them again,” the video description reads.
Reactions to the video
- Epic Stream stated: “Millie would definitely be a solid choice to play a younger version of Princess Leia, just like Sebastian Stan is the perfect guy to bring a post-’Return of the Jedi’ Luke Skywalker to life.”
- NetflixLife.com stated: “I don’t know what the future holds for ‘Star Wars’ and Princess Leia’s story, but if they were ever to re-cast the role for other prequels or stories for Disney Plus or theaters, Brown would be the perfect casting choice.”